Air Conditioning Offer
Available in metropolitan Sydney and some regional locations. This offer applies to new air-conditioner installations and replacements.
Our Air Conditioning Offer is available to approved customers under the Energy Savings Scheme (ESS), and the Federal Renewable Energy Target Program (RET), which are designed to reduce household and commercial greenhouse gases.
These energy efficiency programs facilitate the creation of energy efficiency certificates which are created through a deemed carbon abatement within methodologies and guidelines set out by each program regulator. The amount of carbon abatement is then translated into energy efficiency certificates, which have a market value and are used to subsidise the energy efficiency upgrade which is taking place.
A standard installation includes the following:
- 3m of Pipe and 15m of Cable
- Air conditioning trunking up to 2.4m
- Weatherproof electrical isolator next to outdoor unit
- New Electrical Circuit (3.5kW systems and above)
- Product Inspection
- New Installation
- Builders Clean**
Installation price includes an installation that complies with the AS/NZS 3000:2018 Wiring Rules. Standard installation means a back to back installation that includes up to 3m of pipe and 15m of cable back to the switchboard on a single storey brick veneer home or business. Switchboard must be adequate to support power requirements of the unit, any extra wiring work or switchboard upgrades will incur additional charges. Subject to physical site inspection.
*Extra charges may apply if it’s not a standard installation.
**Our installers work as neatly as possible, but there will be some dust and grit. To keep our prices low, installers will only complete a very basic cleaning (a ‘builder’s clean’), so please allow yourself time to clean thoroughly.
- Disconnection and/or Removal of Old Appliance
- Wall Mounting Brackets
- Poly or Concrete Mounting Slab
- Roof Mounting Bracket
- Copper/Electrical Cable/Interconnecting Cable/Drainage Pipe which is over and above the basic included limits
- Electrical Conduit
- Power Board Upgrades
- Solid Wall Core Hole Penetration
- Double Brick Penetration
- Removal and Replacement of Tin Roofing
- Roof Space Cable Runs
- Internal Wall Installation Works
- Condensate Pumps
- PVC Caps & Elbows
- Cost of Access Machinery if Required
Additional Costs / Variations
|Extra Pipe/Trunking Install per Metre||$88.00|
|Extra Cable per Metre||$14.00|
|Electrical Conduit per Metre||$17.00|
|Electrical Conduit per Metre (including Cable)||$25.00|
|Wall Brackets (Max height 1.8m off ground)||$190.00|
|Double Brick Penetration||$90.00|
|Additional Circuit (Includes 10m and then another $6 every metre on top, this does not include conduit)||$150.00|
|Additional Circuit (Includes 10m and then another $12 every metre on top, this includes conduit)||$210.00|
|Circuit Breaker Enclosure||$45.00|
|Side Exit Installation (If we need to install the head unit next to a corner & piping cannot go through the back)||$120.00|
|Poly Slab or PVC Feet (per set)||$70.00|
|No Show/No Access Charge^||$99.00|
|Additional or Site Visit Fee*||$99.00|
|Wifi it and Installation Fee*||$99.00|
Terms of an estimate and request for assessment
- The figure we provide is an estimate; there could be variations depending on the exact details of your air conditioning installation as outlined in these Terms & Conditions.
- Some variations may be required to make sure your air conditioner is installed correctly and complies with the AS/NZS 3000:2018 Wiring Rules.
- Variations can only be determined when an Assessment is made at your property.
- After the Assessment, if you accept the Installation, we aim to complete the Installation on the spot. The whole process (Assessment and Installation) without variations normally takes about 1-2 hours per air conditioner.
- Once the Installation begins, our Installer will discuss any further variations with you before undertaking any works involving extra charges.
- All figures include GST.
The customer agrees and acknowledges that they will be required to pay the balance owing and any extras or variations identified during the site inspection prior to installation commencing.
If a customer changes their mind on location or varies the original installation plan that creates additional labour or costs, they may incur additional charges.
^If the customer is not at the property to provide access, or the area for installation cannot be accessed due to locked doors, blocked walkways or clutter, the customer may be subject to a no access fee of $99 and their job may be cancelled.
*If the customer requires the installer to stop work and revisit the job on a different day, the customer may be subject to an additional site fee of $99.
All Air Conditioners have a manufacturer warranty, please refer to the warranty card supplied to you to determine the warranty available on your Air Conditioner.
- Whilst E-Green Electrical requires personal information to proceed with this upgrade and to process the certificates, we will not share or sell your information to third parties, the only exchange of customer information occurs lawfully between us and partnered companies. E-Green Electrical is bound by and complies with the Australian Privacy Principles, as a provided in the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches) Act 2017. We respect your privacy. Any personal information that we collect about you will be used and disclosed by us in order to provide you with the services agreed, or to otherwise enable us to carry out our business. This includes photographs of units our team may request, as well as photos of the installer is required to take on-site. Please be assured we will not disclose information about you unless the disclosure is required or authorised by law, you have consented to our disclosing the information about you, or for another purpose (related to the primary purpose of collecting that information) that you would reasonably expect. This means, for example: we will disclose information provided to our partner companies that carry out the installation.
- As this work is being undertaken as part of the ESS Program you may be re-contacted by Ecovantage (our certificate provider), or IPART or other scheme representatives for quality assurance surveys and further information. We appreciate your cooperation in the future to help keep quality standards high. We are required to comply with this measure under the program regulations.
- We require some photos such as your existing system and location of the new system to ensure eligibility, and to help avoid additional costs or delays arising on the day of the install. The installer is also required to take geotagged photos of the decommissioning of the existing unit and installation of the new unit for compliance and verification reasons.