Emerald Energy Heat Pump
Emerald Heat Pumps can save households money, as well as substantially reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions. By utilising modern compressor technologies, heat pumps efficiently deliver hot water to homes.
A heat pump is a bit like a reverse refrigerator – it transfers heat from the air, through a heat exchange system, to the water in the tank. Air is drawn in through a fan and absorbed by a refrigerant, which flows through the evaporator.
The refrigerant is then compressed into a vapour which raises the temperature and pressure. The hot vapour then flows through the heat exchanger which heats the water and cools the refrigerant.
- Optional built-in electric heater as backup
- R134a refrigerant
- Max. water output temperature: 60°C
- Automatic startup and shutdown
- Four-way valve for automatic defrosting
- Sealed refrigerant circuit – easy plumbing installation
- Built-in water pump.
- Single-wall tube in tube heat exchanger